Boys Playing Football from I Didnt Think

Monday 14 November 2011

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY

Tips For How To Get Motivated Today


Find Your Mantra or Slogan. A mantra doesn’t have to be long.  Raam’s mantra is taken from Aristotle [you are what you repeatedly do].  Raam expanded on it and gave me permission to post the full thing. I love it  - “Get out and do something. Move. Interact. Explore. Breathe. Take a chance.  

“Stop voluntarily wasting your life. Stop complaining and saying you’re bored. It’s your life. Do something with it. You are what you repeatedly do.”

Everyone has his or her own life to live, and I can’t tell your what your mantra is, but I bet you probably already have something in mind.

Remember Your Peak Moments. These are moments of triumph and they remind me who I am, what I am about and why I am chasing my unique goals.

“A peak moment is a time when you felt you were at the top of your game. Your Peak Moment connects you with that time when you felt most fulfilled, most stretched, most present, a moment of insight where you say: “yes this is something to remember, this is a moment of me at my most essential, me at my most authentic and best.”

No comments: